Cateck ultra-thin premium aluminum 3-Port USB 3.0 hub with SD/TF card reader combo is exclusively designed for iMac. It adds three USB 3.0 ports and SD/TF card reader slots to the front side of your iMac. There is no more need to twist cables to get to the ports vertically. Now you can easily access USB ports and additional 2 slots card reader at an ergonomic angle! Its sleek aluminum design the perfect complement to your iMac computer. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim design, it saves you precious desktop space.
Please Note: It is exclusively designed for iMac released November 2012 or later. (21 inch/ 27inch/ 5K)
• Ultra-thin with long-lasting premium aluminum material
• Adds three USB 3.0 ports and SD/TF card reader to your computer
•Supports SD, SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, Micro SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC cards
• Blue LED indicator reveals the power status
• Saves on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
• Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.
• Mac OS X 10.6 & higher
• Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8 /10
• Linux 2.4 or above
• Cateck Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub with card reader combo
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
• This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
• For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source.
Make every effort to solve your doubt